Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Damn Shoes

Once upon a time, I owned approximately five pairs of shoes:
1. Sandals
2. Work shoes
3. Back-up work shoes
4. Tennis shoes
5. Boots

Then, during the course of this whole girly thing, my shoe collection kind of exploded. I got a new pair of sandals, and since they were a by-one-get-2nd-cheaper thing, I got a second pair at the same time. Then another, then some boots, then...

Current shoe tally:
7 pairs of sandals
2 pairs of business casual shoes
1 pair old work shoes
3 pairs of boots
2 pairs of tennis shoes
and, as of a couple of days ago - 1 pair of boots with a stiletto heel

It's insane. It's like I've become possessed or something. I need to stop with the shoes, I really do.

Wore the new boots today. They make me tall.

3 comments:

mylittlebecky said...

see? nothing but GOOD THINGS come from shoes! please don't tell chuck that you used to only have 5 pairs of shoes. he might make me actually "get rid of" some of mine. athankyou

Jean said...

My lips are zipped ;)

rachaelgking said...

Don't ever stop with the shoes!

Mmmmmm... BOOTS.