Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Photo Field Trip

Today, I spent the morning getting caught up from spending two weeks out of town and I spent the afternoon with Mr. Curls. Now that I've had a couple of days to decompress from traveling, I was in a much better mood and we had a really lovely afternoon together.

A big part of our adventures today included driving all around town and out of it, doing some hunting for things for me to take pictures of for my photography club. I'm still getting the hang of my new camera and I've been less than thrilled with how it takes pictures in low light. I'm sure I can adjust the settings to make them come out better, but I haven't quite figured it out yet. It's a shame, too, I really like the elements and composition of this photo, but I'm not ecstatic about the photo quality.

On the bright side, I quite like the spot Mr. Curls took me to get the photo. We'll have to go back.

2 comments:

JUST ME said...

beauuutiful. Where in CO was it taken?

Jean said...

Thanks. The photo was taken by the Pueblo Reservoir.