Monday, October 26, 2009

Interviewing online

I had my web cam interview yesterday and, believe it or not, I didn't die. I think it went okay, in fact. The gal I talked to is making the decision quick, so I should know by tomorrow whether or not I got the job. Part of me wants the job, part of me wouldn't mind not getting it. Either way, it's out of my hands for now.

Today I have to write a "letter of interest" which is terrible because a letter of interest is never what it sounds like. Why can't they just call it what it is - an application letter? I've got to write it in the next hour 'cause it's due at 5:00 and I've been putting it off all day. I hate these. They suck monkey balls. *Sigh.* Well, I'd better get it done. The only thing worse than having to write the damn thing would be not getting it in on time.

No comments: