Saturday, October 3, 2009

Should He Be Worried?

Ah, Facebook, you are often entertaining, and sometimes disturbing, and today I'm more that second one.

My brother's girlfriend is freaking me out a bit. My brother's back in town for a while to do a part of his pilot training, and lemme tell you, the GF is way excited about this. So excited, she kept putting up statuses that went like this, "I get to see him in three hours" then, "I get to see him in two hours!" and so on. Yeesh, girlie, chill out.

But, the topper today, was when her status popped up as the following:
GF WANTS BABIES!!!!! hahaha

Uh, yeah, about that...

I've got to say, I'm a bit concerned.

2 comments:

Sebastian Anthony said...

Even worse, for me, is having my cousin and his new girlfriend flirting with each other on Twitter.

It's awfully romantic, and it brings a smile to my face, but... still...

There is a reason I am not friends with any of my direct family on Facebook :P

Jean said...

Yeah, the family + Facebook thing is just a hair awkward lately.