Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Like a Marathon or Something

It's been a long day. First class at eight a.m., after staying up late last night to finish grading, then it was off to the seasonal job until seven p.m. In a short while, I'm off to the bar to possibly meet up with a gal friend who probably won't show up. Part of me just wants to stay in tonight and watch TV 'cause I've got another long shift for the seasonal job tomorrow, then another Sunday, and I have a lot more grading to do over the weekend before my first Final at eight Monday morning. It's been a long week. I'm tired.

But.

But, my friend might make it to the bar. But, the cute bartender might be working. But, there might be a band. And the biggest "but" of all is that I really do need to spend more time around people other than students. So, I'm watching the Michael Buble music video again, then I'm taking a quick shower, doing my hair, and going to the bar to have a drink and maybe talk to people.