Monday, December 7, 2009

The New Profile

Today I decided it was time to re-write my profile for the dating site. The old one, which Amanda helped me with, was okay, but it felt kind of blah. And, in light of my new favorite song, I thought it was time to freshen things up a bit, be a bit more friendly, and be more personal. So, with no further ado, the new blurb:

I believe we tend to find something because we're looking for it, not because it finds us. That's why I work hard at optimism and seeing the good in all kinds of situations. So, here I am, on this site, looking for the right someone. I'm hoping to find a pleasant surprise - that guy I never saw coming who's going to be the perfect partner to have adventures with.

If you laugh easily, would rather encourage than discourage, and especially if you like zombie movies, then I would love to get to know you better.

What do you think? Is it garbage or worth keeping?

No comments: