Friday, November 7, 2008

Mascara

As Amanda and I were having a general kind of conversation, we went from talking about my hair (pony tails do not impress Amanda) to makeup.
Amanda: Do you even wear makeup?
Me: Uh, no.
She looked at me closely for a moment.
Amanda: You need to get mascara.
Me: Mascara?
Amanda: Yep, that's what you need.

I told her she had to talk with someone she's been avoiding before I'd do it. Quid pro quo, right? She gave me a dirty look. She's very good at dirty looks, and I should know, I've been getting a lot of them lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)