Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back Porch of the Florida House

Confession time: I'm jealous of the house my brother & Mike found. It's nice, it's spacious, and an amazing find for anybody's very first place. Hell, I'm living in my fourth place and it's way nicer than mine :( Being in the military does have its perks, like a housing allowance.

Here's one of the house pictures I took. Look at that wonderful screened-in porch and back yard. I wouldn't have minded spending some more time on that lovely porch.

4 comments:

mylittlebecky said...

i LOVE all the lanais in florida espesh if they have a pool in there... they're huuuuuge.

Pretty Robotic said...

this is a great porch! i'm jelly too!

rachaelgking said...

Looks perfect for a keg party. I mean, quality time with friends! :-)

Jean said...

Lol. Good to know I'm not the only one who wants that porch :) Ha, keggers. The boys, so far, are too worried about people mucking up the nice carpet. Silly boys, acting like old ladies.