Tuesday, July 14, 2009

F*ing Bikini

Somewhere between the laundry room downstairs and my bedroom upstairs, I've lost the bottom of my bikini. Where the hell has it gone? I've searched downstairs, I've searched up stairs, I've searched on the staircase, and I've taken everything off my closet shelf to check if it slid underneath something else. No dice. Ugh. I hate losing stuff like this.

One time when I was in high school I lost my wallet in my room for two years. Only found it when my parents put in new carpet and pulled out the book case - my wallet had been behind it all that time.

I know, because of physics (preservation of energy/mass) that the damn thing has to be somewhere. But where? F*ing bikini.

1 comment:

mylittlebecky said...

i almost had a panic attack when i couldn't find my top... those bikinis are bastards. maybe we should safety pin them together.