Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

After two months of going to the gym, it's having a noticeable effect on my body. My bathroom scale still hasn't really moved, but I'm getting toned. It's cool.

The other day I noticed that my biceps bulge a bit. My thighs are shaped a little different than they used to be. My calves are more defined. Parts of me have become tighter, firmer. The lines of me aren't what they were two months ago. I like the new lines better, but it's strange to think that the very shape of me is changing. The last time that happened was puberty.

2 comments:

mylittlebecky said...

way to go, kid! i love when that happens.

Iva Messy said...

Great job!! its totally not about the scale anyway! muscle weighs more then fat! Its about tone and being healthy! good for you! I am one proud bloggy friend!!

<3,
Iva