Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Wait. What I meant to say is that the website has kicked up a new guy. We're going to call him Radio guy 'cause his dream job is to do radio. First impression - I like the whole radio thing on account of the creativity, and I like a guy who's got a dream. He's smart, seems nice, and he seems promising.

Second impression - wow, that's a lot of questions. By his second e-mail, it's almost like a questionnaire. He's got lots of questions about me, which is kind of flattering 'cause it shows curiosity about me, but a bit overwhelming, too.

At this point, I'm still thinking he's all right, but the sheer quantity of questions entertains me. It also has me thinking of Monty Python



Which makes me think of Mel Brooks

No comments: