Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birfday to Me

Tuesday's my birthday and I'm trying to think of what I should give myself as a present. I'm thinking I'll do a little delayed gratification as Wednesday is my brother's graduation and it's going to be a bit hectic in the next couple of days.

On the 31st, I'm going on a short road trip with a friend, and I'm thinking maybe I'll do a shopping adventure during the trip to find a pendant I can make a necklace around. It'd been a while since I've made a beading purchase. I think I'm due :)

I'm old enough to be past the big milestones, but 25 seems important. Car insurance rates change at 25 :) Besides, 25 feels like an adult age - more than 24 ever did.

Yes, jewelry. Jewelry feels appropriate. And chocolate. There should definitely be some kind of chocolate.

1 comment:

jamy said...

Happy birthday! It's good to be old. ;)