Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Comic Book Guy Verdict

After meeting Comic Book Guy for the first time, I was pretty uncertain whether or not I was interested. Then a few days went by and the uncertainty was leaning toward "not really."

Tonight was date #2. Mid-way through, I was thinking of other things I'd rather be doing or other people I'd rather be talking to. Toward the end, as we were standing beside the pretty riverwalk during a lovely evening, I was thinking of how the conversation had become boring and I couldn't save it. I was also thinking that Comic Book Guy does not smell good to me. They've done oodles of studies about attraction and smell, and I've got my own experiences to verify the findings. The way Comic Book Guy smells reminds me of old socks and stale cigarette smoke. Yeah, no attraction.

Well, game over. Except, I think he's still interested, which means I've got to talk to Amanda and figure out what to do if/when he wants to make plans again. *Sigh* I don't like this part of dating either.

No comments: