Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Dave, Again

Roughly a year ago, I found a note on my car while I was at the park walking my dog. The note was written on an electric company envelope and basically said, "I think you're cute, call me. I'm Dave." Yeah... not so much.

Today, on the way home from the park after having walked my dog, I saw a piece of paper stuck under my wiper blade. It was a piece of envelope:
Just looking for a friend if you are and you are single give me a call my name is Dave ###-####
Whoever Dave is (and I seriously doubt he's actually one of the cute frisbee golf-playing college lads who hang about the park), I wonder, hasn't he ever heard of Craigslist? This notes on cars thing is so analog.

On a more serious note, it does creep me out. I'm thinking I'll find a different spot to park next time.

No comments: