Friday, June 5, 2009

Let's Be Honest

On the dating website I subscribe to, there is a list. As you look at profiles, if you are uninterested in someone you select a reason from this list. The options are vague, like "religious differences" or "not a good fit." I understand the need to be nice in creating reasons for rejection, but sometimes I wish the list was a little more specific. Sometimes "not a good fit" doesn't really say it. On occasion, it'd be nice to have options like:

  • He's 30 and still lives with his MOM
  • Seems like a psycho
  • Clearly has his head stuck up his posterior
  • Thinks he's God's gift to women
  • Wrote his profile in ALL CAPS!
  • Can't write intelligibly
  • Thinks being unemployed is cool
  • Not sure why, but he gives me a creepy, creepy vibe
  • Seems like a pervert
  • Man whore
  • Alcoholic
  • Chauvinist
I'm sure y'all can think of many others to add on top of that ;)

No comments: