Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Comic Book Guy

Got a bite on the website. Made it to the e-mail exchange part, and the guy - henceforth known as Comic Book Guy - has already sent me an e-mail.

I'm not sure about Comic Book Guy. His pictures aren't that great and he seems a bit more introverted than what I'm looking for - I'm introverted, so it'd be best to have a guy who's more outgoing so we could balance each other out. On the plus side, he seems smart, his response times are fast (so, he's keen on me), and he's got a geek streak which I have a soft spot for (in moderation).

At this point, I'm not all a-flutter, but I keep reminding myself about Constance and her husband and the advantage of giving a guy a chance. Besides, I'm just trying the shoes on, I don't have to buy them.

No comments: